What Exactly Can a Process Server Do to Serve Papers?

If you want to get divorced in South Carolina, you must file a petition with the court. A divorce petition is a lawsuit. Therefore, you must serve it on the defendant/respondent, which is your spouse. Initial divorce papers include the summons and complaint. The South Carolina Rules of Civil Procedure dictate how a summons and… read more