Representing Clients with Accidents and Injuries in York County SC, Chester County SC, Lancaster County SC, and Mecklenburg County NC
I am Donae Minor, a Personal Injury Lawyer representing clients in South Carolina and North Carolina. My goal is to ensure that ALL accident victims receive the necessary treatment and maximum compensation for personal injuries. We will assertively fight for your rights from the beginning to the end.
What Types of Personal Injury Matters are handled by Minor Law Offices?
Attorney Minor is prepared to represent injured clients in a variety of personal injury claims. Our law office welcomes the opportunity to work with residents of North and South Carolina if legal counsel is required for the following accidents or injuries:
Bicycle Accident Injuries
Train Accident Injuries
Boat Accident Injuries
Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Pedestrian Accident Injuries
Car Accident Injuries
Bus Accident Injuries
Trucking Accident Injuries
Free Consultation Lawyer in Rock Hill SC
Personal Injury Lawyer near Charlotte NC
If you have been involved in an accident or sustained an injury in Rock Hill SC, Fort Mill SC, Chester SC, York SC, Lancaster SC, Gaffney SC, Gastonia NC, or Charlotte NC, call Minor Law Offices at 803-504-0971 to schedule a FREE, NO-COST case evaluation with an experienced Personal Injury Attorney. If you prefer to schedule a consultation online, follow the link below to access our scheduling page.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Rock Hill, South Carolina
FIGHTING FOR MAXIMUM COMPENSATION
Providing Personal Injury Legal Counsel for residents in York, Chester, Lancaster, Mecklenburg, and Gaston Counties.
Personal Injury is a legal term for injuries to the body, mind, or emotions. A personal injury claim compensates victims of accidents or social wrongs.
At Minor Law Offices, we understand that these accidents can be life-changing and inconvenient. Our office graciously serves Accident and Injury Victims in North Carolina and South Carolina. If you believe you have a claim, our office offers a Complimentary Personal Injury Consultation/Case Evaluation and will come to you or speak with you via phone if your injuries prevent travel to our office.
What are the Steps are Involved in Pursuing a Personal Injury Claim?
While there is no one way to handle a personal injury matter, there is a general procedure after experiencing an accident or injury. The nuts and bolts of the Personal Injury process consist of:
1. Reporting: Following an accident or injury, report the accident to the necessary persons. *Be careful with statements made to Insurance companies while reporting*
2. Medical Treatment: Seek immediate medical treatment following an accident or injury. Even if you do not experience any imminent pain or believe your injury is minor, it is a good idea to be fully evaluated by a medical professional as some injuries do not present themselves immediately. A trained medical professional should determine whether you have sustained any serious injuries in the accident. They will also share medical advice on monitoring symptoms of potential injuries.
3. Consult with an Attorney: Pursuing Personal Injury cases entails evidence gathering, interviewing expert witnesses, and experience with negligence law. They are often complex matters. Therefore, it is advisable to consult with a personal injury lawyer when seeking compensation. At Minor Law Offices, our law firm provides free, no-cost case evaluations. Attorney Minor has the legal knowledge to represent injured clients in a variety of personal injury cases.
4. Continue Medical Treatment: If you have sustained an injury in an accident, most likely there be follow-up visits with trained medical professionals. It is extremely important to be consistent with care to maintain the progress of your injuries and ensure complete healing. Furthermore, trained medical professionals will be able to determine if any residual injuries are present.
5. Settlement Negotiation after Medical Treatment is Completed: After medical treatment is completed, a demand package will be presented to the opposing party outlining liability and damages. In response, the opposing party may accept, counteroffer, or reject the demand. If a settlement is unsuccessful, a lawsuit will be filed to recover compensation.
6. Trial: Before trial, mediation may be conducted in an attempt to reach an agreement between the parties thereby avoiding trial. However, if mediation is unsuccessful, a trial will ensue determining fault and possibly awarding damages.
7. Appeal: Depending on the outcome and specifications of the case, the losing party may appeal.
Caring, Compassionate, and Knowledgeable Personal Injury Attorney
Attorney Minor is committed to helping you in your situation if you are involved in an accident or have sustained an injury. Our office will fight for maximum compensation for your injuries.
Our Law Office takes pride in the transparency of the fees required for the services we provide. Because we understand the complexities of the legal system, we make sure ALL of our clients understand exactly what it takes to help defend your rights and in most cases, we offer a flat fee arrangement, which means you know upfront the cost of your representation.
Unparalleled Customer Service
At Minor Law Offices, ALL of our clients are VIP!
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any matter.