Do You Need the Help of a Personal Injury Attorney?
Contact a South Carolina and North Carolina Personal Injury Lawyer.
Fighting Fiercely For Your Rights
I am Donae Minor, a Personal Injury Attorney in South Carolina and North Carolina. My goal is to ensure that ALL accident victims receive the necessary treatment and maximum compensation for personal injuries. We will assertively fight for your rights from the beginning to the end.
If you have been involved in an accident or sustained an injury call Minor Law offices today at 803-50-40971 to schedule a free, no-cost case evaluation. If you prefer to schedule a consultation now follow the link below.
What is Personal Injury?
Providing Personal Injury Legal Counsel for residents in York, Chester, Lancaster, Mecklenburg, and Gaston Counties.
Personal Injury is a legal term for injuries to the body, mind, or emotions. A personal injury claim compensates victims of accidents or social wrongs.
At Minor Law Offices, we understand that these accidents can be life-changing and inconvenient. Our office graciously serves Accident and Injury Victims in North Carolina and South Carolina. If you believe you have a claim, our office offers a complimentary Personal Injury consultation/case evaluation and will come to you or speak with you via phone if your injuries prevent travel to our office.
What Types of Personal Injury Matters Do We Handle?
Attorney Minor is prepared to represent injured clients in a variety of personal injury cases. Our office welcomes the opportunity to work with you if require legal counsel with the following accidents or injuries:
Train Accident Injuries
Boat Accident Injuries
Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Pedestrian Accident Injuries
Car Accident Injuries
Bus Accident Injuries
Trucking Accident Injuries
What are the Steps are Involved in Pursuing a Personal Injury Claim?
While there is no one way to handle a personal injury matter, there is a general procedure after experiencing an accident or injury. The nuts and bolts of the Personal Injury process consists of:
1. Reporting : Following an accident or injury, report the accident to the necessary persons. *Be careful with statements made to Insurance companies while reporting*
2. Medical Treatment: Seek immediate medical treatment following any accident or injury. Even if you do not experience any imminent pain or feel as if the injury is minor, it is a good idea to be fully evaluated by a medical professional as some injuries do not present themselves right away. A trained medical professional will be able to determine whether you have sustained any serious injuries in the accident. They can also give you medical advice on monitoring symptoms of potential injuries.
3. Consult with an Attorney: Pursing Personal Injury cases entails evidence gathering, expert witnesses, and experience with negligence law. They are often complex matters. Consequently, it is advisable to consult with an attorney when seeking compensation. At Minor Law Offices, we provide free, no cost case evaluations. Attorney Minor is prepared to represent injured clients in a variety or personal injury cases.
4. Continue Medical Treatment: If you have sustained an injury in an accident, there will likely be follow-up visits with trained medical professionals. It is extremely important to be consistent with care to maintain progress of your injuries and ensure complete healing. Moreover, trained medical professionals will be able to determine if there are any residual injuries.
5. Settlement Negotiation after Medical Treatment is Completed: After medical treatment is completed, a demand package will be presented to the opposing party outlining liability and damages. In response, the opposing party may accept, counteroffer, or reject the demand. If settlement is unsuccessful, a lawsuit will be file to recover compensation.
6. Trial: Prior to trial, mediation may be conducted in attempt to reach an agreement between the parties thereby avoiding trial. However if mediation is unsuccessful, a trial will ensue determining fault and possibly awarding damages.
7. Appeal: Depending on the outcome and specifications of the case, the losing party may appeal.
Why Choose Our Personal Injury Firm?
Caring, Compassionate, and Knowledgeable Personal Injury Attorney
Attorney Minor is committed to helping you in your situation if you are involved in an accident or have sustained an injury. Our office will fight for maximum compensation for your injuries.
Our Law Office takes pride in the transparency of the fees required for the services we provide. Because we understand the complexities of the legal system, we make sure ALL of our clients understand exactly what it takes to help defend your rights and in most cases, we offer a flat fee arrangement, which means you know upfront the cost of your representation.
Unparalleled Customer Service
At Minor Law Offices, ALL of our clients are VIP!